- The programs written is Pascal must compile under BP Compiler 7.0 without any modifications
to the source and without adding any paramenters to the command line. Please include the compiler
options in your source.
- The programs written in C or C++ must compile under BC Compiler 3.1 without any modifications
to the source. Please specify as a comment at the beginning of the code the memory model and any
othe compiler options.
- The reading and writing of data must be done exactly as the problem's text states.
- Pascal programs are to be compiled in real mode only.
- If one sends more than one source, the last (not the best) one will be considered valid when computing the DFCC.
- Insert your name on the first line, as a comment.
- The subject of the mail you send your source in should be "Problema N" where N is the problem's number.
- Do not cross the deadline.